The subject here is to present the wide area of Futuretechnologies in a most exciting way and pointing out aspects of Fascination and Responsibility as well.
Examples for Lecturers, Compressed Courses and Speeches
- New Technologies and stronger Leadership in Innovation
- Future Perspectives
- Discussing the process of Evaluating Futuretechnologies
- The Dimensions of Technology Transfer
- What have MothEyes and Gekkos to do with automobiles?
- Will Nanotechnology the Asbestos of the Future?
- Opportunities of Electromobility in the days to come
- The Fascination of Bionics
- Emerging Technologies - Interdisciplinarity and Internationality
- Balancing of Insourcing and outsourcing activities
- Evaluating Future Trends and identifying proper actions